Tuesday, June 10, 2008

ivan is back again

sorry everyone. I was so so so busy with my english presentation, mid-term exam and bla bla bla this few weeks. siao. so I was unable to update my blog. =)
so which one should I start first?
let's talk about the Manchester United's Barclays Premier League Trophy Tour 2008 at 1utama shopping mall first. seriously, it was my first ever time in my life watched the BPL trophy! nothing much to talk about this. coz we just went there and lined up to take photos with the BPL trophy. then we had to rush back to our college to attend the IT class. hehe :p

I went back to kt for a few days. coz it has been a long time I didn't go back to visit my family ady. futhermore, my previous watch had spoiled ady. so have to get a new one from my parent.
on the 2nd day there, me together with the ex-ss friends gathered at the Town City restaurant.
then we decided to change to location to the bora-bora coz of some stupid issues. After that, we moved to the next spot, the beach. Throughout the night, we chat a lof a lof of stuff. about our future, education, gossip-ing other people and bla bla bla. :p
so overall, it was quite enjoyable gathering. :)

luckily I went back to kt for a few days only. It was damn bloody boring over there! kt seems like become a dead town! =.= nothing much there. most of my friends was not there somemore. aiz.
after spending a few days there, then I went back to kl again. have to study again. -.-
thats all :P



Manchester United's Barclays Premier League trophy

Me & Gideon with the trophy

gathering june08

No comments: