Saturday, May 17, 2008

16th of May 2008

16th of may 2008..what a busy and hectic day...
today early in the morning I was already busy preparing for my first ever business proposal presentation for IT! Before I start my presentation, I was pretty confident that I am going to do it well and I didn't feel nervous at all! haha.. But things turn upside-down!!! when I start my presentation, I start feeling quite nervous.. I was like bubbling during my presentation.lol. After all, I think that I did it badly.
But all my friends think that i present it well. Then I was like " stop making fun of me! I knew I presented it badly!!! " haha..

After my IT class, I went back to my hostel and watch Thomas Cup 2008!!! Malaysia vs China!
that time , I really hope Malaysia can win!!! but at last, lost gok...thanks to Koo-Tan !!argh....
After they lost to the China pair, MengChun and me was like got no mood to watch ady. seems like Mas is going to lose soon. haha...
After that, we decide to go to Sunway Pyramid to watch The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian together with yiwen,andrina and chung. We were late for 15mins for the show!!! shit...thanks to the traffic jam!! but luckily we still managed to watch it la. This movie was awesome! It was a 2 and a half hour show!!!! cool~
To those who are interested in this movie, should go and watch it!! hehe. =)
After we finish watching the movie, then we took our dinner at Mr.Teppanyaki and at last we went back to our hostel.
What a tiring day ever. =.=


THE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA: PRINCE CASPIAN

No comments: