Sunday, May 18, 2008

today is the 1st time ivan went to chuch!

today I went to a church called FCC called "Faith Christian Church" together with Gideon, Komeng, Holliess and me.... guess what? this is the first time I went to church! what am I doing there since I am a buddhist? erm..actually my friends ajok me de..then i go la..since I got nothing better to do at hostel also. just sleep. haha. besides, I also didn't went there before, so I want to experience a brand new things there lor.
actually I enjoy much inside the church la. enjoy listening to the songs and I met a lot of friends there! all the people there are very friendly! hehe.... so if I am free next time, I might go there again! hehe..


Half of me and KoMeng inside the church =)

1 comment:

z - rIce said...

Yeah ivan..haha....remember me or not oh?erm..knw who m i?wakakak.....hey....hope to see u again in FCC ya..haha..