Monday, May 5, 2008

Thanks to LuShan!!!!! arghh.....

aiyo.lushan! you got nothing better to do izzit ? lol XD
saya sibuk sibuk pun kena tagged ! aiz.....
but nvm la..thanks to you again . haha

The rules are:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.


What was I doing 10 years ago (1998)?
I was crying in the school because my mom force me to go to school. serious ! haha

5 things on my to-do list today
1. study IT
2. study Calculus
3. play chor tai ti with my friends
4. update my blog
5. check my mail

5 snacks i enjoy
1. mamee
2. zip chocolate
3. kitkat chocolate
4. twisties
5. pop corn

5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. I will definitely buy a BMW 7 series each for my parent.
2. I will buy a mansion for my parent too.
3. I will donate some money to the disable people.
4. I will support my sister for her future studies.
5. I will throw the cash paper in the middle of busy town. XD

5 of my bad habits
1. talk alot.
2. always like to procrastinate.
3. always woke up late.
4. sometimes cant even recognised my own friends ! lol
5. like to do anything alone especially study.

5 places i have lived
1. HELP hostel ( my currently staying place )
2. Taman Semarak , K.Trg ( my house )
3. Flat KampungTiong ( my old house )
4. K.I.P Damansara Sutera Apartment ( my friend's house )
5. U-lake, Cheras ( my uncle's house )

5 jobs I've had
1. Promoter for SONIC GEAR
2. Promoter for LAGIMURA
3. Arena Sports sales assistant
4. Workers at Restaurant Everyday
5. Technician at KJNet

5 people I tag
1. Leong Hollie
2. Toh Yi Nien
3. Anna Low
4. Winnie
5. Michelle Tan


LuShan! I wont forget what you did to me !! XD

No comments: